Action on Depression
Professional with a clear understanding of the charitable sector & they take client satisfaction seriously. Financial propriety in the Third Sector is critical & we work in partnership with Allsquare to ensure accurate information to inform budgetary decisions. Highly recommended!
Ilena Day, Chief Executive
Allsquare are professional accountants in Edinburgh offering financial and business services to help small to medium companies with business growth strategies.
We come with 21 years of experience and an unrivalled depth of knowledge in setting up and running small businesses and how to harness financial information to help your management team understand, improve and grow your business with a clearly defined strategy.
As accountants in Edinburgh, Allsquare are fully qualified to assist you in all matters regarding your company’s financial requirements.
As an Edinburgh–based accountancy firm, Allsquare offer a wide range of bookkeeping and accountancy products and services. We offer a professional, bespoke service to all our clients. Working with Allsquare will be one of the best business decisions you ever make.
Our clients range from 1 person companies requiring help each VAT quarter and at the year end to larger companies that we work with each week delivering a full range of services at the client site.
Jane held senior positions at Fujitsu International before founding Allsquare in 2004 and is highly experienced in delivering accounting services.
David has run his own companies since 1995 and roles include Sales Manager Sybase Scotland, MD of his own and clients’ businesses and he sits on the board of a leading scottish charity.
Robin, one of our CA’s has years of experience advising and preparing accounts for clients and brings a wealth of knowledge and professionalism to his work.
Susan brings years of experience working at RBS and after completing her AAT training is now working towards completing her ACCA training.
Gemma has extensive experience of Xero and Sage and works with our clients helping them make sense of their daily bookkeeping and prepares monthly and quarterly reporting.
So what makes us different?
- We understand the pressures faced by small businesses and what they need to help them grow because we’ve had to do the same for our own business and our clients over many years.
- We provide advice and support based on real experience and our own success.
- We also understand you need to know what we will deliver, what that will cost and how that will save you money and help stimulate business growth.
- A core value for us is to offer a high quality of service at a fair price.
- We also strongly believe that any money spent with Allsquare has to pay for itself in savings and increased profits.
- We also believe we should be an extension of your team, understand your business and work closely with you to achieve your business goals.
Edinburgh accountants Allsquare offer professional bookkeeping and accounting services.
Phone: 0131 343 1510